Which rating system should we use for our project?
Please use the Rating System Selection Guidance to determine which rating system best suits your project, available here. This guidance explains the type of projects that are best suited for each rating system, and provides general guidance for project teams to consider before registering their project.
- Is my project considered a single building or is it considered multiple buildings?
- My project does not comply with the USGBC definition of ‘one building’ or LEED Interpretation 10203, but the project works programmatically as a single building. Can I register and submit my project in a single building application?
- What should we do if the project is eligible for more than one rating system?
- I want to certify multiple buildings on my site. What are my options?
- When is the last day I can register my LEED 2009 project?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037