Who can propose a pilot credit?
Anyone from a USGBC member organization can propose a pilot credit by completing an application. Please note that not all proposals will be approved as pilot credits.
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- What is the difference between a pilot credit and a pilot alternative compliance path (ACP)?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- How long do pilot credits stay open?
- I registered for a pilot credit that is now closed. Where can I find the language?
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
- Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037