Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Only full-time employees of USGBC national member organizations are entitled to USGBC discounts on LEED reference guides, USGBC educational programs and accreditation exam. Individuals who are chapter members are entitled to benefits and discounts offered by that chapter only. If you are a full-time employee of an organization that has a national membership, then you can obtain the national benefits.
Learn how to be recognized as a full-time employee of your organization through your account.
Also, USGBC Student members also receive special discounts. View the benefits they receive.
- How can I get a personal profile in the directory?
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- How do I obtain a USGBC chapter or member logo?
- What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037