Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Only full-time employees of USGBC national member organizations are entitled to USGBC discounts on LEED reference guides, USGBC educational programs and accreditation exams, as well as opportunities to maintain their LEED professional credentials. Individuals who are local members are entitled to benefits and discounts offered by that community only. If you are a full-time employee of an organization that has a national membership, then you can obtain the national benefits. Learn more about USGBC member benefits.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- What are branches?
- How do I start my own community or chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037