Who can receive membership discounts?
Individuals who are full-time employees of a USGBC national member organization are entitled to USGBC discounts on LEED reference guides, USGBC education and professional credential exams. Learn how to be recognized as an employee of your organization through your account.
Individuals who are members of a local USGBC community are entitled to benefits and discounts offered by that USGBC community only.
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- How can I apply my company's member discount toward my store purchase?
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- How do I obtain a USGBC member logo?
- What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037