With whom may I share my access?
For Individuals and Organizations
Education @USGBC subscriptions are licensed for individual use and may not be shared.
USGBC Chapters may access the courses on Education @USGBC for display only to attendees of official educational events held by a Chapter for public audience, so long as a Chapter maintains the quality and integrity and does not alter the overall educational products distributed. A Chapter shall manage all aspects of registration for such educational events. Chapters may charge attendees a fee for the display of USGBC webinars at Chapter education events. A Chapter must collect authorized user information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. A Chapter must follow all reasonable USGBC directions for completing the USGBC Roster Form. No attendees of Chapter events may directly access any USGBC Webinar. Chapters can host these events as virtual events. Chapters do need to host sessions as an event rather than provide participants with access to an archive because of the rules around receiving continuing education credits by attending a “live” session vs. viewing an archive. Chapters may host virtual events, and will need to use virtual meeting software such as Webex or GoToMeeting (or many others available) to do so.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- May I download the videos included in the Education @USGBC subscription for offline viewing?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037