With whom may I share my access?
As an individual subscriber you may not share your access with anyone.
Any employee of your company may be given access to your subscription; however a subsidiary company is not eligible to use your company’s webinar subscription. They will need to purchase a separate webinar subscription.
USGBC Chapters may access the USGBC Webinars for display only to attendees of official educational events held by a Chapter for public audience, so long as a Chapter maintains the quality and integrity and does not alter the overall educational products distributed. A Chapter shall manage all aspects of registration for such educational events. Chapters may charge attendees a fee for the display of USGBC webinars at Chapter education events. A Chapter must collect authorized user information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. A Chapter must follow all reasonable USGBC directions for completing the USGBC Roster Form. No attendees of Chapter events may directly access any USGBC Webinar. New for 2012, Chapters can host these events as virtual events. Chapters do need to host sessions as an event rather than provide participants with access to an archive because of the rules around receiving continuing education credits by attending a “live” session vs. viewing an archive. Chapters will need to use virtual meeting software such as Webex or GoToMeeting (or many others available) to host events virtually.
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037