With whom may I share my access?
For Individuals and Organizations
Education @USGBC subscriptions are licensed for individual use and may not be shared.
For USGBC communities
USGBC communities may access the courses on Education @USGBC for display only to attendees of official educational events held by a community for public audience, so long as a community maintains the quality and integrity and does not alter the overall educational products distributed.
A USGBC community shall manage all aspects of registration for such educational events. Communities may charge attendees a fee for the display of USGBC webinars at community education events. A community must collect authorized user information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. A community also must follow all reasonable USGBC directions for completing the USGBC Roster Form. No attendees of community events may directly access any USGBC Webinar.
Communities can host these events as virtual events. They do need to host sessions as an event rather than provide participants with access to an archive because of the rules around receiving continuing education credits by attending a “live” session vs. viewing an archive. Communities may host virtual events, and will need to use virtual meeting software such as WebEx or GoToMeeting (or many others available) to do so.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Are all Education @USGBC courses approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription, and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass a quiz, and may I take it multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Education @USGBC, and how much does it cost?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- What is included in a ‘Chapter subscription’ to Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037