Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
AnswerAccording to the Foundations of LEED, Appendix 3, Addenda is the overarching term to describe corrections, interpretations and alternative compliance paths (ACP's). To better align with the terminology, the database name has been updated.
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Can I search a partial credit name to get results?
- Something went wrong with my search and now I have no results, what should I do?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
- What are Addenda?
- Does my project have to follow the Addenda?
- Where are the Addenda published?
- How often are Addenda published?
- What do I do if I have a suggestion or question on published guidance?
- What is a LEED Interpretation?
- What is a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I submit a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- What is the difference between a LEED Interpretation and a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I search for LEED Interpretations?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037