Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
We have listened to our users and they continue to tell us that they need more time to understand the proposed changes. Therefore, USGBC will use the LEED v4 development process to build better supporting resources and simplified reporting requirements. We are also building in feedback loops using the LEED v4 beta which will result in a stronger final program.
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
- What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037