Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
USGBC has completed a comprehensive brand strategy taking into account LEED’s much stronger role in the global green marketplace. We believe that simpler rating system nomenclature using versions is most helpful to our users.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
- What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037