Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
If you are a member of a chapter, and not an integrated community, that membership is managed by the chapter’s separate governance structures and systems. Only integrated community memberships will appear on usgbc.org. Urban Green, Illinois, Florida, Delaware Valley GBC, Massachusetts, and Texas are just a few of the USGBC groups that are independent in this capacity. Please contact your local membership committee chair for more information.
USGBC community members should see their membership on usgbc.org. Please contact your local community if your membership isn't displayed.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- What are branches?
- How do I start my own community or chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037