Will the LEED AP exams also be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese?
At this time, only the LEED Green Associate exam is offered. We may offer the LEED AP exams in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese in the future.
¿Será traducido el examen de LEED AP al español?
Por el momento solo se ofrece el examen de LEED Green Associate. Puede ser que en el futuro se ofrezca el examen de LEED AP en español.
O exame do LEED AP também será traduzido para o Português Brasileiro?
Por hora, somente o exame do LEED Green Associate é oferecido. Nós poderemos oferecer o exame do LEED AP em Português Brasileiro no futuro.
LEED AP 考试也将会翻译成中文吗?
目前,仅翻译了 LEED Green Associate 考试。在将来我们可能会有 LEED AP 中文考试。
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Why is the LEED Green Associate exam being translated?
- Will the exam be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I register for the exam?
- How was the translation done for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Will the exam be in Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
- If I have more translation questions who do I ask?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037