Will projects registered for recertification before Recertification Guidelines are published be required to meet them?
Project that registered before the guidelines' release are encouraged to use them where possible.
USGBC will contact over the coming months projects identified as having registered for recertification before the guidelines' release. USGBC will initially focus contact efforts on EBv2.0 certified projects.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037