Will you send me a receipt for my donation?
Yes, you will receive an automatic email reply with an attached tax receipt when donating online. If you donate by check you will receive an acknowledgement letter to the address provided. A donor may request a copy of his or her receipt(s) at any time by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are donations to USGBC tax-deductible?
- May I send a donation via check?
- May I make a gift in honor of or in memory of another person?
- Must I create a USGBC.org site user account in order to donate online?
- Do you acknowledge donors publicly?
- May I make a monthly donation?
- May my company or organization donate?
- What should we do if my organization wants to provide a grant or sponsor a program?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037