- What should we do if my organization wants to provide a grant or sponsor a program?
- How does my organization become a sponsor of the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo?
- Can I get my product or service LEED certified?
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- How do I access my online reference guide?
- Can our organization place a purchase order for reference guides?
- Why doesn't my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
- How do I obtain a USGBC chapter or member logo?
- How do I unsubscribe from a USGBC mailing?
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037