Reference Guide Correction
LEED ID+C: Commercial Interiors, LEED ID+C: Retail, LEED ID+C: Hospitality
Rating System Version:
v4 - LEED v4
Step-By-Step Guidance, Step 7
- Interior Design and Construction, v4 edition
Description of change
Replace the second half of the step instructions, beginning at "Consider the following aspect of all base buildings...", with the following text:
Consider the following aspects, as appropriate:
• Building envelope attributes. Wall and roof insulation, thermal mass, window size and orientation, exterior shading devices, window performance (U-values, solar heat gain coefficient, visible light transmittance).
• Lighting levels. Lighting power density, lighting needs in workspaces, reflectance values for ceiling and wall surfaces, high-efficiency lighting fixtures and controls, daylighting.
• Thermal comfort ranges. Temperature setpoints and thermal comfort parameters.
• Plug and process loads. Equipment and purchasing policies, other programmatic solutions, layout options.
• Programmatic and operational parameters. Hours of operation, space allotment per person, shared program spaces, teleworking policies.
Assess at least two optional strategies for the above aspects.
Related Addenda and LIs