Earning your LEED Green Associate
The LEED Green Associate exam measures your ability to understand and support green design, construction and operations.
- Two hour computer-based test
- 100 randomly delivered multiple-choice questions
- Your score will be available immediately at the end of the exam, and you will receive a printed score report.
- A passing score is 170 or higher on a scale of 125 to 200.
- Full exam: $200 ($250 for non-members)
- Maintenance: $50 every two years
- Once you receive your eligibility ID, schedule your exam through Prometric within a year of application.
- There is a $50 cancellation or rescheduling fee within 30 days of your appointment.
- 15 continuing education hours every two years
The LEED Professional Credential exam for the LEED Green Associate will feature LEED v4 material beginning on June 30, 2014.
We offer all of our exams in English. Translation aids are also available.
LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
Learn the essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts that are fundamental to all LEED Rating Systems. Access the course