Ngozi Brown endorsed Gerald Russell Fason
This endorsement is confidential
I registered for a pilot credit that is now closed. Where can I find the language?
Closed pilot credits can be found at the bottom of the pilot credit listing at usgbc.org/pilotcredits. If you registered for a credit and can't find it on this list, chances are that it was closed several years ago. This document lists all pilot credits and their closure dates. Click the link under "Closed" to access a PDF of the original credit language.
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
- Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Three tips for increasing tenant engagement around energy
Building occupants directly and indirectly control a significant portion of a facility’s energy use. Positive engagement with building tenants is a smart energy management, to be sure—but it’s also a sound business strategy.
Here are three of the biggest reasons to hop on the tenant engagement bandwagon relative to your building’s energy use, along with three ways to get started today.
1. Tenants consume a lot of energy—give them the visibility they need to reduce costs.
Nixon Peabody: Raising the green bar among the D.C. bar
Located in a LEED EBOM Gold building, Nixon Peabody’s new Washington, D.C. office is at the forefront of green building technology.
Freebie Friday: USGBC wallpaper July 2015
Download our latest USGBC-branded wallpaper for your desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone. Did we mention that it's free?
(Click the links below to download.)
New white paper examines the impact of state level school green cleaning laws
Green cleaning in schools has long been championed by parents, school staff, sustainability leaders, and cleaning industry professionals, but what about by state leadership?
Register today for Greenbuilding Brazil
In Brazil, LEED certifications are becoming increasingly commonplace. There are over 5.22 million gross square meters of LEED space and there are more than 991 LEED-certified and registered projects. Additionally, Brazil is currently the fourth market for LEED outside of the U.S.
You're invited to celebrate this success and attend the 6th Greenbuilding Brazil International Conference and Expo. Greenbuilding Brazil is the leading sustainable construction trade show in Brazil.
Green building continues to soar to new heights
A few months ago, I wrote about how LEED projects all over the world are soaring to new heights, profiling five iconic LEED certified global skyscrapers that are industry leaders in green building.