The Association of Green Property Owners and Managers (AGPOM) is a national organization that helps property owners and managers realize the value of environmental-friendly pursuits while offering incentives that stimulate participation. We focus on existing buildings and target specific types of occupancies. Our approach, which stems from a connection between "Going Green" and risk control, drives meaningful results using a straightforward strategy to "Greening" a business. Through AGPOM, members are able to leverage many "Green" benefits without making large investments in technology or manpower. Join today!
AGPOM was organized to promote Green Movement awareness and involvement among
property owners and managers in all 50 states. The association drives
responsible participation by:
Collecting and aggregating research.
Integrating Green concepts into strategic business planning by creating
AGPOM provides support to property owners and managers and their
sustainability efforts with three areas of focus:
Collection and aggregation of information, trends and ongoing initiatives
surrounding the sustainability movement.
Education and Awareness
Building awareness and appreciation of Green benefits through dissemination
of information and proprietary tools.
Providing innovative management solutions for integrating sustainability into
businesses strategic planning.
• Green Insurance Products
• Green Risk Management
• Green Sustainability Consulting
• Green Legal Advice
By joining, AGPOM members are able to:
- Access a cost-effective green building plan.
- Enhance their image with use of the AGPOM member seal and plaque.
- Utilize AGPOM's group insurance program.
- Leverage AGPOM's renewable energy credit (REC) program.
- Reduce operating costs, lower carbon footprints and increase property
- Obtain discounted green consulting services.
- Access green attorneys at discounted rates.
- Stay up-to-date on green news and trends.
For more information visit: www.agpom.org