BeeXergy Consulting Limited is founded by a group of young research professionals and experts in built environment. BeeXergy motivates the notion of “Motivate a New Culture of Sustainability Quality” and bridges the gap between research and real application. BeeXergy works closely with professionals in industries and Universities to innovate the high-quality solutions and to produce easy-to-use tools for sustainable building management. BeeXergy commits to environmental conservation and protection through sharing the same missions with every staffs. Our new head office was awarded HSBC Living Business Green Achievement Award 2015, HKAEE Bronze Award 2014 and BEAM Plus Interiors Platinum Award.
BeeXergy provides quality services on eight main aspects:
(1) Green Building Certification (BEAM Plus, LEED, 3-Star) and sustainability assessments
(2) Wind and CFD simulations
(3) Building Environmental Modeling (BEM)
(4) Energy & carbon audit and assessment
(5) Environment assessment and monitoring including EIA and EM&A
(6) Testing and commissioning
(7) IAQ consulting with IAQ Certification
(8) Special analysis on indoor environmental quality and built environments (such as mould inspection and odour investigation).
With our extensive research knowledge and experiences, BXG have been providing wide ranges of numerical and system modeling. Our specialist areas include but limited to the following:
(2) Thermal comfort
(4) Light pollution
(5) Energy modeling
(6) Acoustics analysis
(7) Heat island analysis
(8) System performance and renewable energy analysis Building Environmental Modeling (BEM)
BeeXergy also work closely with IAQ Certification Inspection Body (CIB) and Environmental specialists with accreditation by the Hong Kong Inspection Body Accreditation Scheme (ISO 17020) and Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (ISO 17025) to innovate the high-quality solutions for sustainable building and environmental management, auditing, inspection and certification. We together provide environmental assessments, laboratory testing and consultation services covering a wide range of indoor and environmental aspects.