BeeXergy motivates the notion of “Motivate a New Culture of Sustainability Quality” and continues to bridge the gap between research and real application as well as to integrate the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and Engineering Sciences. BeeXergy Consulting Limited works closely with the professionals in industries, Professors and researchers to innovate the high-quality solutions and to produce easy-to-use tools for sustainable building management.
BeeXergy provides quality services on four main aspects: (1) green building and sustainability assessments including BEAM and LEED Certification, (2) numerical modelling and computational simulations, (3) energy management and energy audit, (4) special analysis on Indoor Environmental Quality and Built Environments (such as mould inspection and odour investigation).
BeeXergy have been providing wide ranges of energy modelling, daylighting and light pollution simulation, natural wind modeling, pollutant dispersion and thermal comfort design etc. In particular, our expertise has been helping the designer/ engineers in the following areas to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions:
- Air Ventilation Assessment and Microclimate studies
- Natural Ventilation Assessment and Airflow analysis in Residential Buildings and Naturally Ventilated Premises
- Heat Stack Effect on Performance of Air Cooled Condensers at the Re-Entrants in Residential High-Rise Buildings
- Pollutant Dispersion Analysis and Carpark Ventilation System Design
- Hybrid Ventilation Design in Commercial Buildings and Public Transportation Interchange
- Cooling Tower Plume Appearance Analysis and Remediation Studies
- Effective Thermal Comfort Controls for Operating Under-Floor Supply Units
- Displacement Ventilation System Design in Data Centre, Gallery, Auditorium and Commercial Offices
- Energy Modeling to HVAC Water-side Energy Flow Analysis
- System Virtual Commissioning of Building System Performances