Member since 19992020 SW Fourth Avenue
Portland, OR 97201 Map
“When we do our jobs well—when we design and build infrastructure, revitalize cities, restore damaged land, or operate water and wastewater treatment systems—our work is most transformative when nobody notices it.” - CH2M HILL
Employee-owned CH2M HILL is a global leader in full-service consulting, design, design-build, operations and program management services for public and private clients. With US$7 billion in revenue and 28,000 employees worldwide, we deliver innovative, practical, sustainable solutions—helping clients develop and manage infrastructure and facilities that improve efficiency, safety and quality of life. CH2M HILL has long been recognized as an industry-leading program management, construction management and design firm as ranked by Engineering News-Record (2013) and has been named a leader in sustainable engineering and environmental services providers by Verdantix, an independent analyst firm.
From a business perspective, sustainability trends present a range of issues and risks, as well as the opportunity to bring new value, services, and improved delivery systems and technologies to our clients. We infuse CH2M HILL with the sustainability-inspired principles, knowledge, technologies, tools, and methods that will lead to better management of our company and better long-term solutions for our clients—solutions that respond to critical global issues, the business realities of our clients, and the values important to stakeholders.
CH2M HILL’s commitment to sustainability is driven by its workers—from grassroots green teams, to its Enterprise Sustainability Program, to the work it delivers for clients around the world. CH2M HILL has long been recognized as a most-admired and leading employer and has been named a top workplace in the United States six times since 2003.
- Commissioning services for LEED Gold Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Fairfax, Virginia
- First U.S. Green Infrastructure program management delivery platform for Onondaga County, New York
- Strategic Sustainability Performance Plans, U.S. Air Force Center for Engineering and the Environment
- Wind turbine design and construction oversight, Joint Base Cape Code, Massachusetts
- Program management and sustainability services for London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, England
- Program management and sustainability services for Masdar, the world’s first carbon-neutral, zero-waste city, United Arab Emirates
CH2M HILL's CORE VALUES:
- Respect: Civil, ethical workplace—delivering sustainable excellence
- Delivery Excellence: Client-driven quality, delivered safely
- Employee Control: Responsible financial management, providing long-term company stability and agility
- January 15, 1999 - Present
- LEED APs on staff