“Building sustainable structures is simply the right thing to do — right for the environment and right for business.”
“A proven track record of being environmentally responsible in the way we do business” is one of DPR Construction’s long-term goals.
- 400-plus LEED professionals
- $4 billion: Value of LEED projects over last five years
- 2 Net-Zero Energy- and LEED Platinum- Certified Projects (2 largest in the world to date)
“A proven track record of being environmentally responsible in the way we
do business” is one of DPR Construction’s long-term goals.
* 400+ LEED Accredited professionals
* 2 Net-Zero Energy- and LEED Platinum- Certified Projects (2 largest in the
world to date)
An active member of the U.S. Green Building Council since 1999, DPR ’s
Sacramento office location was the first privately owned office building in
California’s Central Valley to achieve LEED certification and received the
California Governor’s Environmental and Economic Leadership Award.
Since then, DPR has accomplished a number of “firsts” in sustainable
* Arizona State University Polytechnic Academic Complex won ENR’s
first-ever Best of the Best in Green Building Award in 2008.
* The Michael J. Homer Science & Student Life Center project for Sacred
Heart Schools, the first LEED Platinum for Schools
* DPR’s San Diego office was the first commercial building to achieve both
LEED-NC Platinum certification and net-zero energy status in San Diego.
* DPR’s Phoenix office was the largest building in the world to achieve
Net-Zero Energy Building certification from the International Living
Future Institute. The project was unseated by the David and Lucile Packard
Foundation Headquarters (also built by DPR).