Encotech Engineering Consultants is a full-service engineering firm specializing in MEP, Structural, Civil and Transportation Engineering. Founded in 1990 in Austin, Texas by our president and CEO Ali Khataw, PE, the firm has grown steadily over the years increasing staff and adding a second office in San Antonio in 2009.
We are a small business, but we provide big business services, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our human and technical resources are second-to-none and many of our employees have achieved the highest certifications in their respective disciplines. We are on the cutting-edge of the latest technologies and at the forefront of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and sustainable design. Yet, we are small enough and nimble enough to offer our clients responsive service and personal commitment to every project.
Encotech holds a variety of certifications as a small, minority, and disadvantaged business. Those certifications include:
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- City of Austin Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- City of Austin Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)