Communicating the aesthetic, environmental, productivity and health benefits of plants in the built environment.
Green Plants for Green Buildings
• Is an education provider in the U.S. and Canada.
• Provides a Registered Trainer program, empowering supporters to become a green resource in their key markets. Architects, designers, green builders and building managers can fulfill their CEU requirements by attending one of GPGB’s well-produced presentations taught by GPGB Registered Trainers.
• Maintains Greenplantsforgreenbuildings.org, a website resource filled with news, research, case studies, and a page with contact info for all GPGB Registered Trainers.
• Employs an active social media campaign to communicate the value of plants in the built environment.
• Leverages our green network by collaborating with other industry organizations working to put plants in every room.
• Exhibits and educates at vital trade shows, acting as a liaison, and reporting to GPGB supporters feedback from specifiers and end-users.
• Advocates for live plant installations as a credit for green certifications.
• Develops of live plant marketing products such as Alive! This brochure’s gorgeous photography and along with compelling testimonials from architects and designers express the value of plants in the built environment.