Communicating the aesthetic, environmental, productivity and health benefits of plants in the built environment.
Green Plants for Green Buildings
• Is an education provider in the U.S. and Canada.
• Provides a Registered Trainer program, empowering supporters to become a
green resource in their key markets. Architects, designers, green builders
and building managers can fulfill their CEU requirements by attending one of
GPGB’s well-produced presentations taught by GPGB Registered Trainers.
• Maintains Greenplantsforgreenbuildings.org, a website resource filled
with news, research, case studies, and a page with contact info for all GPGB
• Employs an active social media campaign to communicate the value of
plants in the built environment.
• Leverages our green network by collaborating with other industry
organizations working to put plants in every room.
• Exhibits and educates at vital trade shows, acting as a liaison, and
reporting to GPGB supporters feedback from specifiers and end-users.
• Advocates for live plant installations as a credit for green
• Develops live plant marketing products such as Alive! This
brochure’s gorgeous photography and compelling testimonials from
architects and designers express the value of plants in the built