PIERI + ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS is an architecture and sustainability consultancy committed to design excellence, collaborative service, and exploring sustainable futures with our clients. Sustainable design is embedded in our work ethic. We are sustainable design pioneers in the Caribbean Region; with a strong track record of first of their kind LEED certified projects, including: • McNeil Healthcare: the first Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility to attain LEED-EB certification • Sheraton Convention center Hotel and Casino: The first Sheraton property to attain LEED-NC certification • Sartorius Stedim Filters: The first Clean Room manufacturing facility to attain a LEED-NC Platinum certification
The key to a successful project is our ability to bring together interdisciplinary teams in close creative cooperation with our client. When you engage the Pieri + Associates Architects team, you can expect us to:
• Approach your project as co-learners, listening first to your goals, objectives and aspirations.
• Partner with you to explore design possibilities, and refine the many concepts into a single, cohesive vision.
• Help with site selection to ensure your business works harmoniously with and within the surrounding place.
• Suggest design solutions that enhance workflow and efficiency, and bring optimal and energy and environmental performance to your operation.
• Apply disciplined project management to the entire process; from budget, deadlines, timelines and regulations to arduous attention to the many details.
• Stand by your side as a partner to allow you to stay focused on the daily demands of your business.
We look forward to speaking with you on how awarding your next project to PIERI + ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS can fulfill your aspirations knowing that you have an engaged and experienced team looking out for your best interests.