Member since 20111 Place des Alpes
Geneva, ch 1211 Map
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ over 70000 people and operate a network of more than 1350 offices and laboratories around the world. With a presence in every single region around the globe, our people speak the language and understand the culture of the local market, and operate in a consistent, reliable and effective manner. Our reputation for independence, excellence and innovation has established us as the market leader in providing services that improve efficiency, reduce risk and deliver competitive advantage.
SGS works across a range of industries to promote efficient building design construction, management and end-oflife services. We offer a comprehensive service, trusted by our customers to help them develop and implement sustainable asset solutions.
Our services cover Feasibility Studies and facilitation of Green Building Certification Schemes and are supported by:
• Energy & lighting simulation
• Energy auditing
• Fundamental and enhanced third-party commissioning
• Indoor environmental quality
• Energy management system preparation advice, training and certification (ISO 50001)
We also provide a full range of complementary services covering:
• Carbon footprint and verification
• Environmental Product Declaration and Life Cycle Analysis
• Damage analysis repair for lifetime
• Construction and demolition waste characterisation and management
• Certification of materials for recycling
• Asbestos risk assessments
Our expertise is based on the execution of hundreds of projects by more than 200 experts who work with a wide variety of customers from all over the globe.
We consider your building project as an interconnected process that requires multidisciplinary tasks and skills. Our approach contributes to projects that meet our customers’ sustainability goals, on time and on budget.
Our services deliver measurable assurance and help you operate a more sustainable business.
- December 14, 2011 - Present