Surfacequest is the exclusive company and distributor for multiple Architectural Fusion lines in North America. We were one of the first companies in North America to offer this unique surface solution, and we’ve been in the business for over 12 years. In that time, we’ve built a level of product and installation expertise unrivaled in the business. But we don’t just sell Architectural Fusions. We provide design expertise and installation services from certified installers. We work with you and your team through the entire project from inception to completion. We’re with you every step of the way.
Why Architectural Fusions?
Transform your surfaces and the way you think about surface coverings. If you
can imagine it, Architectural Fusions will help you achieve it. This
next-generation surfacing opens up entirely new design possibilities for your
construction and renovation projects. Transform any surface. Architectural Fusions give you an unmatched combination of
affordability, durability and flexibility:
- Over 1,500 stunning patterns – wood, stone, metallic, leather & decorative
- Flexibility to achieve your design vision within your budget.
- Aesthetic alternative to costly natural materials.
- Creative alternative to traditional paint, veneer and wallpaper surfaces.
- Sustainable alternatives for renovations that help reduce C & D waste.
- 3D abilities; where other materials simply can’t.
- An ideal solution for wall systems, doors, columns and ceilings.
- Greatly shortens construction time.
What is an Architectural Fusion?
Architectural Fusions are durable micro-overlays that come in a variety of
patterns designed to transform your surfaces. They’re precision
manufactured from a blend of synthetic engineered plastics, produced through
a unique calendaring process. Then they’re printed with high-definition,
state-of-the-art presses and are backed with super-strong adhesive. These
surface coverings create incredible aesthetic results, go on easy, stay put,
and can last for decades.