Terrabilt builds long-lasting outdoor signs, kiosks and exhibits for parks, trails, and preserves. Panels and structures are majority reclaimed/sustainable materials using “green” manufacturing. Our web-based Signfolio software provides tools to plan, and manage signage programs. Terrabilt offers planning and program design, interpretive and cartographic services.
Terrabilt structures and panels, with Signfolio software and design tools – creates the most comprehensive, innovative way to plan, build and manage signs, exhibits and kiosks for outdoor recreational environments
• Environmentally Sound: Panels and structures are majority reclaimed/sustainable materials using “green” manufacturing to help protect the environment. The integration of streamlined service, product durability and ease of managememt, environmentally friendly mounting helps reduce life-cycle costs.
• Durable Graphics: Terrabilt’s dHPL graphic panels and 3M based retro-reflective signs are designed to accommodate your graphics and information requirements. Graphics are supported by a 10 year warrantee, and are protected by cleanable top-coat to eliminate graffiti loss.
• Start to Finish: Using our web-based Signfolio software, you can plan, plot and geo-code sign locations, archive artwork, specify signs, create orders, and maintain your signage program for years to come—all within one system.
• Planning & Design: Terrabilt also provides planning and design services for overall signage programs, graphic standards development, mapping, and interpretive writing.
• Cost Efficient: The Terrabilt creates value at every step in the process; low initial cost and the benefit of durability and efficient support to manage life-cycle costs.