ZIA is a web-based tool for LEED EBOM Project Management that simplifies the certification process.
We have two products that make LEED EBOM 2009 documentation easy.
1. ZIA’s Quick Assessment is a tool that helps facility owners, managers and staff understand how well their building operations and maintenance compare to the LEED for Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance (LEED EB O+M) Rating System.
2. ZIA for Buildings Facilities Management Tool is a web-based application that integrates sustainability management functions at both the individual building and portfolio levels. The ZIA approach reduces duplication of tasks, builds in consistency of data and tracks progress of sustainable initiatives.
Because ZIA for Buildings is a Web-based tool, your team’s data is easily accessed from any computer with a current Web browser.
• Simplifies the LEED for Existing Building certification and recertification process via an interface with LEED Online for electronic submittals.
• Includes sample policies, surveys, and calculators, as well as task reminders, and alerts about opportunities to elevate your practices.
• Tasking tools allow managers to easily delegate tasks to the most appropriate team member, allowing them to input first-hand data on a daily basis, and to share that data with the rest of the team.