Abhishek Tyagi CFM RPA
- AP-O&M Certified
Manager - Facilities Management Services, Angus Consulting and Management Limited ( ACML )
1. A Bachelor of engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering with more than 11 Years’ experience in Facilities Management in managing multiple sites / regional FM portfolio for commercial properties including offices and warehouses, retail properties including luxury boutiques, high end fashion, lifestyle brands and Food & Beverage stores( Including Kitchen Equipment) , and residential properties.
2. Currently providing facilities management services for 03 ( three ), downtown Toronto, Class A, commercial office towers, with total area of 2 Million square feet.
3. Key Competencies :
a. Operations & Maintenance
b. Project Management – Tenant , retrofit , and capital projects
c. Communication , internal and external
d. Human factors – unionized and non-unionized teams
e. Leadership and strategy
f. Financial management - Expense , operational and capital budgets, financial statements
g. Environmental , sustainability and energy management - Energy audits / reviews ,
Integrated building performance management/audits,
h. Quality control - KPI , bench-marking , performance based contracts
Designations & Certifications:
1. “Real Property Administrator (RPA®)” designation from BOMA, Canada
2. Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) from International Facilities Management Association
3. "Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety” University of Toronto, School of Continuing
4. " LEED Green Associate " from GBCI Canada.
5. “Six Sigma” Yellow Belt certified.
6. Certified Internal Auditor ISO 9001, from Moody’s International
7. "Certificate in Enwave - DLWC System" from Seneca College, Toronto, ON