Abhishek Tyagi CFM RPA
- AP-O&M Certified
Operations Manager, Angus Consulting and Management Limited ( ACML )
1. I am a seasoned strategic leader with 15 years’ experience in various functions and streams of facilities management and operations. I am extremely motivated and thrive while working with complex and demanding challenges. I am self-managed and self-motivated and am driven by working in dynamic environments, managing strategic, technical and tactical elements of the overall facilities management operation.
2. I enjoy the authority and accountability to independently operate a portfolio and to interact with multiple customers and partner stakeholders. I am proficient in dealing with ambiguity, making balanced assumptions and using key business intelligence to make logical decisions, while weighing business risks.
3. I am a strong team player and pride myself on developing high performing teams and fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation. I am a visible leader and believe in engaging openly and candidly with clients, partners, and employees.
4. I have varied international experience, having worked across multiple countries, enabling, me to be extremely adaptive in managing and creating diverse teams.
• Sustainability and energy management.
• Tenant interface and customer service.
• FM operations Budgeting and Capital planning.
• Managing outsourced and In-house service delivery model. • Building and managing the unionized and non-unionized team.
• Performance based contract.
• Project management of capital and tenant fit out projects.
• Health and safety management • Innovation and implementation of new technologies
• BAS operations
• Lean Operations
• Conflict Management
• Technical management of HVAC, electrical, vertical transportation devices, life safety system, and other building systems.