- High school: HVAC Enhgineer
- University: Hydraulic and Environmental Engineer – Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Since 2007 actively engaged in the advocacy of LEED protocols in Italy
- Founding Member of GBC Italia
- Past member (2008-2011) of the board of Green Building Council Italia
- As member of the "LEED Committee - Energy & Atmosphere" is co-author of
- Since 2008, is General Secretary of the "Chapter Lombardia", the major of GBC Italia.
Company: ICMQ SpA, Third Party Certification Body of the building industry
Job Title: Real Estate Certification Director
Job Description: Energy efficiency building certification. Water efficiency, thermo-hygrometric and acoustic building certification according to Italian law.
Appointed Energy Manager on 2008.
Director of the ICMQ LEED Team, for consultancy on design and construction phase.
Main LEED references:
- Porta Nuova - Varesine (Milano), LEED CS 2.0
- Autogrill Villoresi Est (Lainate), LEED for Retail 2009.
Company: ROBUR SpA
Job Title: Strategic Technology Alliances Director.
Job Description: Launch and developing of the Gas Absorption Heat Pump (ammonia - water cycle). Civil applications of GAHP, in heating and cooling mode, also in connection with solar plants, geothermal heat exchangers.trigeneration systems.
Different companies: Project and Construction Manager of mechanical systems for thermo -electric power plant stations (for ENEL, the Italian energy authority), civil and industrial water treatment plants. Environmental impact assessment.