Year of experience : 12 years
• Member of Saudi Council of Engineer’s KSA Professional membership 2283211577
• Diversey Quality Management System certified in ISO:9001:2008
• Has an extensive experience in using AutoCAD 2007 VERSION & MS Office Applications
• Experienced in the design of Type Tested Low Voltage Switchgear in accordance to
• Experienced in the application of Eaton’s MEM Switchgear components on LV panels
up to 2500A.
• Experienced in other electrical distribution boards such as Lighting Control Panels, Sub-Main Distribution boards, Final Distribution Boards & Feeder Pillars.
• Familiar with MERTEN’s Lighting Control Management System
• Experienced in the application of ABB’s CIRCUIT BREAKERS components up to 4000A.
• Have Saudi Driving License Valid till 18/11/2020.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1995-2000
Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Mabini Campus, Manila
May 13, 2009 up to present
EMCOR FACILITY SERVICES
Assistant Manager (Electrical & Lifts)
A company engaged in Facility Management of (KAUST) King Abdullah University of Science and Technology for Electro Mechanical (MEP,MCC, HVAC, etc.)