ASERusa Nature of Business.
Design, Verification, and Rating Services as:
• EPA ENERGY STAR Home Program Rater/Verifiers
• EPA Indoor airPLUS Home Program Rater/Verifiers
• DOE Challenge Home Program Rater/Verifiers
• USGBC LEED-H Green Home Program Verifiers
• NAHB-GB Standard Green Home Program Verifiers
• Enterprise Green Communities Home Program Consultant/Verifiers
• Existing Homes: HERS Ratings and Retrofit Measures Reports
ASERusa Experience, Knowledge, and Customer Service of Building Design, Verification, and Rating Services.
Recent accomplishments by the ASERusa Building Performance Division are:
• ASERusa is considered the largest National Building Performance Program rating company in Missouri.
• ASERusa has completed existing home audits for over 500 homes throughout Missouri and Illinois.
• ASERusa has completed new home ratings for over 750 ENERGY STAR Homes, for 81 Midwest builders throughout Missouri and Illinois.
• ASERusa has completed ratings for over 325 Affordable Homes in Missouri, under the ENERGY STAR Home Program, and currently working on over 750 more.
• ASERusa is the Verifier and Rater for the winner of the 2009 Home Depot Foundation National Award of Excellence for Affordable Housing Video: Click Here AND the 2009 USGBC-STL Growing Green Awards Residential. ASERusa verified 67 LEED-H Platinum Homes that included additional certifications of ENERGY STAR Homes and EPA Indoor airPLUS Homes for HFH-STL.
• ASERusa currently holds the title of LEED-H Green Rater for the Largest Producer of LEED Certified Platinum single-family detached homes in 2009 in the USA, Habitat for Humanity Saint Louis.
• ASERusa is the proud recipient of the 2008 – 2012 EPA ENERGY STAR for Homes Leadership Awards.
• ASERusa is the proud recipient of the 2010 - 2012 EPA Indoor airPLUS Home Leader Awards Click Here, for our building science reporting excellence and exceptional experience.
ASERusa practices advanced building science techniques utilizing information published by the Department of Energy (DOE) or equivalent, including the “House as a Whole System” technique.
Gary Fries Qualifications and Experience:
Employee Name: Gary Fries
Employee Title: Building Performance Engineer
Years of Service with Company: 19 Years
Years of Experience in Building Industry: 19 Years
Professional Certifications: RESNET HERS Rater, RESNET Green Rater, LEED-H Green Rater, NAHB Accredited Verifier, Level-1 Thermographer, MO Qualified Auditor + Industries
Employee experience and knowledge:
Mr. Fries has served as a Field HERS Rater for ASERusa for seven years. Mr. Fries has served as a Property Manager for ASERusa for nineteen years. During this tenure, Mr. Fries has participated in the design and field verification of over 700 ENERGY STAR Home verifications, 100 Indoor airPLUS Home verifications, 100 LEED-H verifications, and 100 NAHB-GB verifications. Mr. Fries served as the lead HERS Rater and LEED-H Green Rater for the 67 LEED-H Platinum Homes certified by the USGBC for Habitat for Humanity Saint Louis. Mr. Fries oversees Field Operations for ASERusa.