marketing / sales, freelancer
Haiqing Hua (Oliver)
1251 Zhongshan West Road, 200052, Shanghai, PRC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile Phone: +86-13701879982
Date and Place of Birth: Oct 1st 1963, Shanghai, China
• 1984 – 1991, Project Manager, Ministry of Commerce P.R. China. National supply and demand management in the field of energy, transportation, established 14 JV companies.
• 1992 – 1996, Director of business development, ZY Energy Development Inc. Beijing, involved in project development, sales, and management.
• 1997 – 2003, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario | Highline Technology Enbridge | Seneca College, Canada, stay in Canada for immigration purpose, received a diploma in computer engineering and actively participated in the working experience program with the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario, Highline Technology, Enbridge, and the Seneca College as salesman, and teacher.
• 2004 – 2011, China Business Consultant, United Rotary Brushes, WTC, Willburt, Air Action Logistics (UK), Top technology (HK), my work includes: Search and contact distributors, participate relative trade shows and seminars, involved in company and trade mark registration, website administration, business planning, sales, sourcing, established reports and tracking systems, performed market and property evaluations, coordinated different departments and organizations, performed training and presentations, developed clients network.
• January 2012 - Present, JEC reporter, USAdvisors.org business developer: Write daily composites industry reports and published them on www.jeccomposites.com; use weibo, email, e-messaging, and telephone to communicate with the investors and search for valuable project specific information.
Bachelor in Economics, Northeast Finance and Economics University, China
Computer Engineering Technology Certificate, Seneca College, Canada
Advanced Business Administration Certificate, Tsinghua University, China
Advanced English Certificate, Beijing International Relationship College
English: Fluent reading, writing and speaking skills
Building Materials, Retail, Construction, Oil, Military, Airport, IT, Electronics, Energy, Composite materials, and Chemical industries
Established distribution and task sourcing networks
Hired and trained sales teams, organized marketing activities
Initiated and implemented business plans, reports and tracking systems
Performed market research, due diligence and property evaluations
Coordinated different departments and organizations
Performed numerous training and presentations
Implemented investment projects and business establishment
My most recent work has contributed industrial specified Internet based marketing and reporting to JEC and USAdvisors.org that are proven valuable
Over 20 years hands on experience in market research and development through email, blog, websites, baidu, google, messenger, skype, qq, telephone, seminar, trade show, etc…
Computer skills: MS Office, Windows, ERP modeling, programming languages
Educated and worked in China and Canada, understand both cultures
Essential proven business writing skills in both Chinese and English
Systematic knowledge of science, technology, logistics, financing, investments
Experience in engineering projects for a broad range of industries
Strong in analytical and quantitative skills, designed management systems
Excellent research, marketing, sales, organization, negotiation, verbal and written presentation skills
Published business writer and reporter