KRISHNAJI ARJUNRAO PAWAR, Principal Sustainability Consultant of Karishma Smart Green Building Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Center for Research and Innovative Green Building Technology) is an Sustainability & Envirnmental Services Industry.
He has extensive management insight on running a knowledge driven operation, with special stress on LEED/GSAS/Energy/ Commissioning certification processes, quality and ensuring efficiency. He has spearheaded the company’s growth by introducing 5 services in 3 years.
KRISHNAJI PAWAR’s Accomplishments towards LEED™/GSAS™/Sustainability/Energy/Cxa
1. Krishnaji Pawar is a Indian who has over 9+ years of International Experience in LEED™/GSAS™/PQP™ Project Management and Consulting.
2. Currently responsible for 550+ million sq ft for Green Building Consulting since January 2008 in UAE, India and Qatar.
3. More than 55+ projects achieved Green Building Certification from U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) under LEED™ NC Certification in UAE, Qatar and India.
4. Responsible for more 150+ project Advanced Energy Modeling™ Consulting and Reporting to Environment, Health and Safety ( EHS),Dubai,UAE and USGBC.
5. Responsible for more 71+ project Energy Demand Modeling / Pre- certification/ Sustainability Reporting to Gulf Organization for Research & Development (GORD), Qatar/Global Sustainability Assessment System (GSAS™), Qatar/City of Administrative Complex (CAC/LAC),Lusail ,Qatar.Qatar.
6. Responsible for more than 55+ project Pre-Design, Design phase LEED™/GSAS™Commissioning / EBOM Commissioning.
7.Responsible for 55 square kilometres smart city
KRISHNAJI ARJUNRAO PAWAR is the proud recipient of Indian Green Building Consultancy Firm of the year awarded by KRDWG (Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group) for Karishma Smart Green Building Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
KRISHNAJI ARJUNRAO PAWAR is the proud recipient of Indian Leadership Award for Industrial Development awarded by AIAF (All India Achievers Foundation).
As a Principal Sustainability Consultant at Karishma Smart Green Building Technologies (KSGBT), KRISHNAJI PAWAR works closely with clients to integrate green building strategies throughout the design and construction process. Krishnaji is skilled at helping clients identify sustainability goals, strategies and actions that fit well with their overall mission and vision. Building on his unique background as a Mechanical Engineer and educator with over 10 years of experience on a variety of project types including high-rise residential, commercial, mixed-use, smart city and sports facility, Krishnaji helps project teams stay focused on the core sustainability goals by adeptly engaging them on a variety of issues, ranging from rainwater harvesting to energy recovery ventilators to sizing of solar hot water systems. Under his direction, project teams, including owners, architects, contractors, and other design professionals, work collectively to pursue high-performance design strategies along the most appropriate path relative to their construction budget and schedule.
Smart City Development(5 projects)
Advanced Energy Modelling for 24/7 Manufacturing Plants (Factory)
LEED Energy Modelling and LEED Consulting for Mosque Project
Implementation of LEED to Mosque Sports & Healthcare facility ,
These practices are now included in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System, a certification programme developed by the US Green Building Council to assess the environmental sustainability of building designs