Maika Henry Northrop
- AP-BDC Certified
PMP, LEED AP (BD&C), Bright Leaf Works
• Systematic, methodical, and well-versed in green and sustainable building concepts.
• Excel at evaluating key business drivers and developing green strategies to attain environmental, social and economic goals.
• Proactively drive forward-moving efforts among cross-functional personnel to achieve goals and control costs.
• Adept at coordinating new product development from initial planning through to production and launch.
• Closely analyze business operations to determine and enhance fiscal performance, competitive positioning, profitability, and revenue opportunities.
• Highly versatile and able to adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries and environments.
• Able to devise project plans and schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time and budget-compliant delivery of projects from initial launch through completion.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, critical thinking and presentation skills.