A Environmental Engineering, Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, with 5 years of experience in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE in Environmental Impact Assessment, Air Quality Monitoring, Stack testing, Noise measurements, Air Quality Modeling, Environmental Auditing, Waste managements, Construction Safety,
He has successfully contribute in more than 20 Environmental Impact studies for Power plants in Saudi Electricity Company – West Region, Haramin High Railway, Cement industries, Mining, Painting, Lubricants, Gypsum,
• Involved in Environmental Auditing, Waste managements for Power plants in Saudi Arabia,
• Accomplished Air Quality monitoring for several industries,
• Accomplished Stack testing using ASTM, USEPA standards,
• Using Air Quality Modeling,
• Operation, calibration, basic maintenance of (Air Quality instrument, Isokinetic Method5 of source emission, portable indoor air quality instrument and Metallurgical instrument),
• Implementation of Construction Environmental Plan of Cairo International Airport, Terminal Building 2 Modernizing.