SUMMARY: Paul has been involved in the building business for over 35 years,
starting with consulting on energy conservation and efficiency after the oil
embargo in the mid 70's. He works with architects, builders, and homeowners
consulting on Green Buildings.
• Currently the LEED Rater for two Florida multi-family projects,
totaling 212 units seeking LEED Certification.
• January 2013 completed the first existing single family home retrofit in
SW Florida (Naples) to net-zero energy with the installation of Solar PV,
Solar DHW and energy efficiency upgrades.
• The LEED Rater for three LEED Certified multi-family affordable projects in the southeast United States, all equipped with solar hot water and completed in 2012.
• Paul built the first completed net-Zero Energy LEED Certified house
(March 2006 - Sebastopol, CA). It incorporates both solar electric and hot
water systems in partnership with a high efficiency envelope and has had a
zero utility bill since completion in 2006.
• Paul has worked with design teams in developing and certifying over
15 single-family homes that have achieved LEED , three of which are net-zero
• LEED AP-Homes, LEED AP-Building Design and Construction, and LEED Rater
• RESNET National Level One HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Rater.
• Florida General Contractor since 1978 (CGC013166)
EDUCATION: Paul earned his Engineering Degree in Industrial and Systems
Design from the University of Michigan.
Paul relocated back to Southwest Florida in 2012 after 20 years in Northern
CONTACT INFO: Phone -239-293-8180
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org