Senior Architectural Engineer at Al Muhaidib Contracting company in Saudi Arabia.
• B.Arch Graduate with experience in Consulting and Contracting firms.
• Was associated with Mantech Office Systems.WLL,Doha,Qatar, with
involement in some of the Interior Fitout projects in Doha,Qatar in the role
of a Architect / Project Engineer.
• Associated in Interior Fit out projects of Qatar University, Sidra
Medical and Research Centre,Qatar Petroleum-Technology and Research Centre,
Offices , Recreational Areas, Auditorium , IT Offices and Banks
• Currently as an Architect / Project Engineer , the work involves managing
the Projects in the Co-ordination of fit-out works, documentation of the
project, preparation of tender and Quotation of Specialised works in the
Interior Space Planning and also in the discussion with the various suppliers
from US and European nations.
• Previous Experience as Architectural Coordinator of Projects of various
scales from Villas, Township, Appartment Complex, Business Hotel, Tourism
Related Projects and Shopping Mall.
• In managing and driving Design team of 10 to 12 people including
Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and draughtsman in Design
Calculation/Technical/ Material/Shop Drawing submittal process , making sure
they are of highest standard and in line with project milestones.
• Detailed analysis of drawings as per the local building bye-laws,
specifications, schedules and BOQs to identify sub-contract package(s) scope
of work in conjunction with Procurement Dept, Commercial Dept and individual
• Chairing package co-ordination meetings and driving the design
development/ co-ordination process with all sub-contractors through the
various build phases – structure, façade/ envelope, internal finishes,
external works/ finishes etc.
• Attending Technical/ Design Team meetings and managing the relationship
with the Design Consultants, handling of RFIs, CVIs, etc
• Close liaison with the MEP, Planning, QAQC Departments on the delivery of
the package design/ buildability aspects.
• Assistance/ Backup to Commercial department on claims pertaining to
design changes, impact of lack of information or delay in informations etc,
• Managing the As-build drawing , Risk Assessment and Operation &
• Working knowledge in essential softwares such as autoCAD 2D & 3D,
microsoft office package, Adobe photoshop and Google Sketchup
• Awareness in the Autodesk Revit and Corel Draw