Worked on building energy optimization for 5 years and moved on to the emerging North American Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) market.
Areas of expertise:
- Lead technical team on retro-commissioning and commissioning projects at different types of facilities such as federal, healthcare, mission critical, commercial, and research facilities.
- Perform ASHRAE “Level 1” and “Level 2” campus-wide energy audits and develop energy master plan.
- Develop and implement building and energy central plant optimization energy efficiency measures.
- Screen LEED project potential and review LEED documents.
- Provide technical support, trouble shooting, training, and present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Conduct economic analysis for retrofit and infrastructure upgrade projects for facilities.
- Implement energy conservation measures through different control systems such as Siemens Apogee, Delta Control, JCI Metasys, Niagara, Trane Tracer control system.
- Utility data analysis, weather data processing, energy modeling and measurement and verification.