LEED ID+C: Commercial Interiors v2009
ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Hong Kong Branch
LEED Gold 2012
ABN AMRO sought to build a healthier, more productive workplace which is less costly to operate and has a reduced negative impact on the environment.
ABN AMRO Bank serves retail, private and commercial banking customers across the globe. ABN AMRO sought to build a healthier, more productive workplace which is less costly to operate and has a reduced negative impact on the environment.
ABN AMRO office is located in a green building (HK-BEAM platinum certified), which has a well-developed community, plenty of services, advanced transportation access and good access to natural daylight. The building uses a Seawater Flushing System which greatly reduces potable water consumption.
Within the LEED certified office space:
- Occupant control and daylighting control are adopted throughout the whole office for lighting system, which minimize lighting energy consumption.
- All new purchased equipment is ENERGY STAR rated.
- 12.2% of the construction materials have been manufactured using recycled materials.
- Over 78% of construction waste, packaging debris was diverted to recycle centers instead of being sent to the landfill.
- A reduced average number of sick days per employee from 0.13 per month to 0.11 per month during the first 6 months of occupant.
- Lighting and HVAC systems which utilize efficient layout and an adaptive control scheme to optimize energy performance
- Improved Indoor air quality through 30% increased Outdoor air ventilation rate, CO2 monitoring