Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide
|Price||$90.00 (member price is $75.00)|
|Published by||U.S. Green Building Council|
|Published on||1 Jan 2011|
Please note: this publication is on back order on until 10/30/2013. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
What it is:
Looking to learn about LEED and green building, but don't know where to start? Green Building and LEED Core Concepts introduces the green building fundamentals to get you started on your learning path.
Who it's for:
- Anyone interested in a soup to nuts overview of the basics of green building concepts and strategies.
- Candidates for the LEED Green Associate professional credential
- Introduction to Green Buildings and Communities
- Sustainable Thinking
- Putting Sustainable Thinking to Work: New Processes for Building Green
- Green Building Core Concepts and Application Strategies
- USGBC and its Programs
- USGBC and GBCI Resources
- Case Study Information
- Review and practice questions