Addenda is made up of LEED Interpretations and Corrections. LEED Interpretations are precedent-setting rulings reviewed by USGBC on Formal Inquiries submitted by LEED project teams that can be applied to multiple projects. Corrections are permanent changes and improvements to LEED 2009 and v4 resources, including rating systems and reference guides.
This database includes:
- All rulings on inquiries submitted before July 2009 (formerly known as ClRs)
- All rulings for precedent-setting inquiries requested as of February 2011 (known as LEED Interpretations)
- Select Project CIRs that have been determined to be precedent-setting by GBCI and USGBC
- Corrections to LEED 2009 and v4 rating systems, reference guides and forms
- Global and Regional Alternative Compliance Paths (ACPs)
All project teams are required to adhere to all Addenda posted before their registration date. Adherence to Addenda posted after a project registers is optional, but is strongly encouraged.