What it is
Looking to learn about LEED and green building, but don't know where to start? The LEED Core Concepts Guide introduces the green building fundamentals to get you started on your learning path. This edition features updates based on LEED v4, the newest version of the LEED green building program.
Who it's for
- Candidates for the LEED Green Associate professional credential
- Anyone interested in a soup to nuts overview of the basics of green building concepts and strategies.
- Introduction to Green Buildings and Communities
- Sustainable Thinking
- Sustainable Thinking at Work: New Processes for Building Green
- Green Building Core Concepts and Application Strategies
- About USGBC and LEED