The LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Guide, LEED v4 Edition is designed to help you pass the LEED Green Associate exam. The exam prep guide captures the critical points you need to know about green building. It also reflects the structure of the exam knowledge and task domains to organize foundational concepts in green building and LEED. The exam prep guide will help you prepare for the exam by emphasizing key terms and providing application learning through practice questions. This resource is intended to be used in conjunction with the exam primary references, including the LEED Core Concepts Guide.
Access to a variety of digital resources that enhance learning is also included with this guide. These resources include practice questions, a complete practice exam, printable flashcards, an illustrated glossary, and more!
Please note: an e-book version of this guide is available for purchase here.
Who it's for:
- Candidates preparing for the LEED Green Associate exam
- Professionals and students in business, hospitality, agriculture, marketing, engineering, law, and other fields who wish to learn more about sustainability in the built environment, operations, and management.
- Becoming a LEED® Green Associate™
- The Test Process
- LEED v4 Core Concepts and Themes
- Overview of USGBC® and LEED®
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Regional Priority
- Primary References
Show all comments