The LEED 2009 Reference Guide for Green Building Design and Construction is the most comprehensive guide for the design, construction and major renovations of commercial and institutional buildings.
From the creators of the LEED Rating System, USGBC is the leading authority for LEED green building education. This guide will provide you with detailed information on the process for achieving LEED certification, with complete credit and prerequisite information. You’ll also gain access to resources, documentation guidance, standards and implementation information.
Applicable rating systems
- LEED 2009 for New Construction and Major Renovations
- LEED 2009 for Schools New Construction and Major Renovations
- LEED 2009 for Core & Shell Development
- I. Why Make Your Building Green?
- II. LEED® Green Building Rating System™
- III. Overview and Process
- IV. LEED-Online Documentation Requirements
- V. Certification Application
- VI. Certification Strategy
- VII. Exemplary Performance Strategies
- VIII. Regional Priority
- IX. Core & Shell Appendixes
- X. Tools for Registered Projects
- XI. How to Use This Reference Guide