LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Operations and Maintenance
$195.00 (member price is
$98.00 (member price is $80.00)
|Published by||U.S. Green Building Council|
|Published on||1 Apr 2010|
The LEED 2009 Reference Guide for Green Building Operations and Maintenance is the most comprehensive guide for the LEED for Existing Buildings Rating System.
From the creators of the LEED Rating System, USGBC is the leading authority for LEED green building education. This guide will provide you with detailed credit and prerequisite information. You’ll also gain access to resources, documentation guidance, standards and implementation information.
- Applicable rating systems:
- LEED 2009 for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance
- I. Why Make Your Building Green?
- II. LEED® Green Building Rating System™
- III. Overview and Process
- IV. Certification Strategy
- V. Initial Certification vs. Recertification
- VI. Performance Period
- VII. LEED-Online Documentation Requirements
- VIII. Multitenant Buildings
- IX. Facility Alterations and Additions
- X. Exemplary Performance Strategies
- XI. Regional Priority Credits
- XII. Policy Model
- XIII. Tools for Registered Projects
- XIV. How to Use This Reference Guide
* This excerpt from the LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Operations and Maintenance is one of the reference materials used to write questions for the LEED Green Associate exam. Candidates may find this resource helpful as they study for their exam.
The O+M study guide provides comprehensive exam prep for the LEED AP with specialty exam.
Providing the business case for sustainable asset management of commercial properties
Get the most out of your exam prep time with our study bundle for O+M.
The LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance Recertification Guidance is focused on providing clear direction for Existing Buildings projects that are ready to recertify.
Prepare for negotiations by providing an understanding of the needs of retail tenants focused on obtaining LEED certification and/or helping to meet overarching corporate social responsibility goals.