Navigate your LEED project from registration through certification.
The LEED 2009 Reference Guide for Green Building Operations and Maintenance is the most comprehensive guide for the LEED for Existing Buildings Rating System.
From the creators of the LEED Rating System, USGBC is the leading authority for LEED green building education. This guide will provide you with detailed credit and prerequisite information. You’ll also gain access to resources, documentation guidance, standards and implementation information.
Applicable rating systems:
- LEED 2009 for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance
Sustainable Sites (SS)
Water Efficiency (WE)
Energy and Atmosphere (EA)
Materials and Resources (MR)
Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
Innovation in Operations (IO)
Regional Priority (RP)
- I. Why Make Your Building Green?
- II. LEED® Green Building Rating System™
- III. Overview and Process
- IV. Certification Strategy
- V. Initial Certification vs. Recertification
- VI. Performance Period
- VII. LEED-Online Documentation Requirements
- VIII. Multitenant Buildings
- IX. Facility Alterations and Additions
- X. Exemplary Performance Strategies
- XI. Regional Priority Credits
- XII. Policy Model
- XIII. Tools for Registered Projects
- XIV. How to Use This Reference Guide
* This excerpt from the LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Operations and Maintenance is one of the reference materials used to write questions for the LEED Green Associate exam. Candidates may find this resource helpful as they study for their exam.
USGBC publications (e-document only) can also be accessed in the USGBC app for iOS or Android on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.