LEED Reference Guide for Green Neighborhood Development
|Price||$195.00 (member price is $160.00)|
|Published by||U.S. Green Building Council|
|Published on||1 Jan 2009|
The LEED 2009 Reference Guide for Green Neighborhood Development is the most comprehensive guide for the design and construction of neighborhood projects.
From the creators of the LEED Rating System, USGBC is the leading authority for LEED green building education. This guide will provide you with detailed information on the process for achieving LEED certification, with complete credit and prerequisite information. You’ll also gain access to resources, documentation guidance, standards and implementation information.
- Applicable rating systems:
- LEED 2009 for Neighborhood Development
- I. The Case for Green Neighborhood Developments
- II. LEED Rating Systems
- III. Overview and Process
- IV. Documentation Requirements
- V. Certification Application
- VI. Certification Strategy
- VII. Exemplary Performance
- VIII. Regional Priority
- IX. Tools for Registered Projects
- X. How to Use This Reference Guide
The ND study guide provides comprehensive exam prep for the LEED AP with specialty exam.
This guide was designed to help local governments gain the knowledge and strategies to achieve sustainability goals, specifically through neighborhood development.
Neighborhood Development Study Guide and LEED Reference Guide for Green Neighborhood Development bundle.