The LEED 2009 Reference Guide for Green Neighborhood Development is the most comprehensive guide for the design and construction of neighborhood projects.
From the creators of the LEED Rating System, USGBC is the leading authority for LEED green building education. This guide will provide you with detailed information on the process for achieving LEED certification, with complete credit and prerequisite information. You’ll also gain access to resources, documentation guidance, standards and implementation information.
Applicable rating systems
- LEED 2009 for Neighborhood Development
- I. The Case for Green Neighborhood Developments
- II. LEED Rating Systems
- III. Overview and Process
- IV. Documentation Requirements
- V. Certification Application
- VI. Certification Strategy
- VII. Exemplary Performance
- VIII. Regional Priority
- IX. Tools for Registered Projects
- X. How to Use This Reference Guide