LEED v4 is the newest version of the LEED green building program and it’s here. This version is bolder, more specialized, and designed for a better user experience. Since 1998, LEED has revolutionized the marketplace as the world’s premier benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings. LEED v4 builds on the fundamentals of previous versions while offering a new system that prepares all LEED projects in a portfolio to perform at a higher level.
In this guide, you’ll find information on:
- New/redesigned tools and resources
- Preparing for certification
- Minimum program requirements
- Choosing a rating system
- Differences between LEED 2009 to LEED v4
- LEED 2009/LEED v4 comparison charts