Complete the Minimum Energy Performance Calculator for LEED v4 BD+C and LEED v4 ID+C EA Prerequisite Minimum Energy Performance Option 1 AND LEED v4 BD+C and ID+C EA Credit Optimize Energy Performance Option 1. This calculator contains required checks on energy model inputs, based upon ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G, as well as summary output totals. Use the summary tab in the calculator to complete the form in LEED Online.
v02 calculator published 01/07/2016
- Added group certification functionality.
- Added the LEED for Homes Midrise rating system.
- Added a multifamily residential tab which provides specific support in modeling residential energy efficiency measures such as water heating flow reductions, Energy Star appliances, etc.
- Revised and enhanced the Quality Control checks. Provided additional summary information.
- Added functionality for water heating flow reduction documentation
- Added information regarding schedules.
- Added the option for SI or IP units.
- Corrected multiple bugs.
- Enabled appropriate number of lines for editing Lighting and Equipment Power Density.
- Corrected the LEED Data Center Summary output fields to calculate correctly.
- Revised all editable cells to allow editing.